>
our 5 cents
Thursday, October 27, 2005
  TGI Thurs
Well, here I am in my little office with the door closed, wolfing down my lunch, waiting for a Dyslipidemia Webcast to finally download on my computer so I can watch. I keep getting an "internal server" error. What is a Dyslipidemia Webcast, you may ask? Well, apparently it's something I will not be partaking in today. What is an Internal Server, you may ask? Fucked if I know! (so you know i definitely don't know).

To pass the time, I will give you some funny little anecdotes, or just anything I can think of.

Yesterday, an 8 year old autistic kid tore up my office and crushed his cheese-flavoured goldfish crackers all over my carpeted floor (it's the only thing he'll eat, other than Sunny-D, hence the reason for seeing a dietitian).

My hyper aerobics teacher was dancing and singing all over the class. He stopped in front of one girl and she told him she had "switched" (ie: went down to a lower weight set). He replied: "I swtiched too, about 10 years ago. I ditched the bitch and made the switch."

I have a piece of apple core wedged between 2 teeth! It's stuck there and I am without floss! Even the hairs from my head break upon impact! Oh, woe is me, how the heck am I gonna get this out???

I was MSN'ing a friend of mine in Argentina.
Me: I have a spanish question for you. If "cucaracha" is a cockroach......... then is a "cuca" a cock?
Him: BBBBWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!1
Me: Uh..... I guess not.
Then I learned that cock is "verga" or "pija" both, interestingly, are feminine nouns.

Other cool spanish words: ferrocarril (train tracks)- really roll those rrrrr's, sorprendentemente (surprisingly), lavavajillas (dishwasher). Oh the places you'll go when you have the incredibly useful Spanish vocabulary that I do.

OK webcast officially not gonna happen. Hope you pretties are having a nice day. Ellas son divinas mi chicas!!
 
Comments:
The other day, so he told me, Cuddles felt something lodged between his teeth and worked at it until he dislodged it with his tongue... he said it tasted minty.. because it was... a piece of floss!!!

AHahaHAHaHAHHAH!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
THAT Smell
The Loneliness of Another's
the joys of one's bed
The Mug That Changed Everything
A Bump on A Log (not that kind of log, Sicko!)
Bidet
Drawn Together
on not blogging
Posh Spice
on gaping anus holes

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger