>
our 5 cents
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
  Drawn Together
Ok, I admit it. I have sinned. I have had little or no input here. Waaaah! I just have nothing girls. NOTHING. I'm up at 8am watching Saved By the Bell (an episodei n which they all join some cadet program and have an athletic competition where all the dquipment is set up in the halls of the school. WEIRD). Does that explain how bad my life has gotten? DOES IT? And then Dawson's Creek which makes me cry every single episode. I'm going crazy.
So Ms.Mysterioso made me brunch this weekend and it was DELISH and we watched my new fave show. It's called Drawn Together. Animated series that is SO not politically correct. You will all love it. I swear. Lots of poop, fart, and sex jokes. Everything about it is SO wrong. Gloriously wrong. Back me up Ms.M! It is a Big Brother-esque show where a bunch of cartoon characters live in a house together. The world's first animated reality show. All the characters are stereotypes of cartoon chatacters (i.e. Princess Clara is a Disney-esque princess, Ling-Ling is like Pokemon, Xandir is a video game character, Toots Braunstein is a 20's sex symbol a la Betty Boop, etc..). It is so funny.
Anyone want to come to San Fran with me for the night? Booo.

- Tali

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
on not blogging
Posh Spice
on gaping anus holes
The midnight bandit
OMG! How did you know about the Crystal Meth addic...
Creating "Our 5 Cents"
on plumber crack
Can't Undo what's done
Blog Unblog Blogbarf Blogpurge Whateva
Blog: Noun, Verb or Adjective.... Maybe all 3!

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger