>
our 5 cents
Saturday, October 22, 2005
  The midnight bandit
Dudesses
I was reading the last few entries at my parents' place (as I do laundry of course) and laughing out loud when mom yells out "what's so funny?" "I'm just reading emails mom!" "Oh, well, that's nice dear"...

BTW - was it necessary in the run-down of the name to leave in the line where One of the Girls mentions "going to see if I'm pregnant"?

And BTW OOTG, I empathise with your lack of plumber butt. That's unfortunate.

I'll leave you all with a short story that both annoyed and amused me.

It was a cool October night and HickTeeth and her boyfriend Cuddles were eating a nice healthy salad for dinner. Too finish it off, they shared a large chocolate cookie that filled them right up. But Hick Teeth was unable to finish her half of the chocolate-packed deliciousness and Cuddles suggested "saving the rest for later". "What a fine ides cuddles, wickety-wack!" so she wrapped it up and left it on the counter.
The next morning.... HickTeeth wakes up (Cuddles is off to work already) and makes her lunch. She reaches for her remaining cookie ... when ... shazam! It's gone!
Hick Teeth calls Cuddles in a panic "Cuddles! My cookie is gone!" "Uh....yes, I must have sleptwalked..." "Wu du fu?!? sleptwalked? What?" "I ate it" "when? In the middle of the night?" " ... ya." "you woke up in the middle of the night and ate my cookie piece?"
The answer... was affirmative.
 
Comments:
Well, Hickity Hick, now that you have re-mentioned said preggo comment, the emphasis is placed even more on the fact it is there. Good jobberino. Perhaps OOTG should tell me whether I should edit that shite out.

And, you call your boyfriend 'Cuddles'? That's is cheezass. But I like it.

Sorry bout the cookie. It sounded good.
 
first itme hearing story = funny
second time = hilarious
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
OMG! How did you know about the Crystal Meth addic...
Creating "Our 5 Cents"
on plumber crack
Can't Undo what's done
Blog Unblog Blogbarf Blogpurge Whateva
Blog: Noun, Verb or Adjective.... Maybe all 3!
My first blog on "our 5 cents". I feel so special!...
this is blogerific

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger