our 5 cents
The Perfect Snap
OR : Why I won't have kids.
For the past week I have tried, on several occaisions, mostly unsuccessfully to *snap* a towel. Call it boredom, call it trying to extend my resume of trivial talents... whatever you call it, I wasn't very good at it. I snapped the fridge at my parents' place well, but maybe because it was stainless steel and made a good "sound". The pantry I was not so lucky with.
So there we were, in the bathroom last night, brushing teeth, slapping asses... Cuddles and I were happily getting ready for bed. There was the usual fare of "I need to see in the mirror" and making faces with toothpaste foam.
I used my face towel and then decided to get a new one and put the one I had used in the laundry basket. I held it in my palm, and contemplated :
My face towel is a small square, about 8" x 8", hardly enough material to twirl by the corner and certainly not enough to *snap*, right? That's what I had deciced as started twirling the small weapon of mass destruction, just for fun, thinking it'd never work anyway. I snapped gingerly toward Cuddles' buttokial area and realised 2 things pretty quickly.
1 - it was enough material to *snap*
2 - my aim is dead off
Cuddles, mouth full of paste looked at me with what I can only describe as his "why-did-you-do-this-to-me-I-thought-you-loved-me-OMG-I'm-going-to-puke" look. I panicked and giggled (a nervous reacion of mine, very bad) and started gushing "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I really was sorry. But also a little amazed that I *snapped* successfully on the first try! But also sorry sorry sorry.
I left the bathroom, ashamed and as Cuddles carefully slid into bed, he exclaimed "I really thought I was going to puke there! You perfectly hit my right nut".
Who's up for a game?http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
Where do I sign up?!!!
Please watch me all the way to the end.
Then, of course, come back and comment.
We live in a weird, weird world.
(Because you know, a subject like this requires its own entry really. It's not something that should be relegated to the comments section of another
(And: who says I don't post anymore?)
A Clear Winner
If I must say so myself, Spoke did a good job of raking in the points this weekend, with family, friends and yours truly. You know I want you girls to tell me what you think of him... you know I do... but until you tell me, I would like to list off some of the things he did this weekend that scored points with me.
1) Drove the whole way to Montreal, Ste. Agathe, back to Montreal, and then Toronto
2) Knowing what a Dirty Sanchez is, and revealing so in such a hilarious manner
3) Stepping up to one of OOTG's inappropriate questions: "So, is he good in bed?"
, with a: "I'm pretty good, aren't I?"
4) Trying to dress conservatively for my parents
5) Staying up late chatting with my brother and watching Saturday Night Live after I fell asleep
6) All the rockin' sex (and oral). I had to throw that in because it upset OOTG so much last time.
7) Losing at mini putt, Boggle, then the "spot the Matrix cars for sexual favours" game.
8) Not commenting on the atrocious amount of M&M's I ate at Tali's house
9) Staying even-tempered when I get hyper
10) Telling me he really likes you guys.
SO? SO? SO? SO? SO? I want the scoop from alla y'all. If not here, than email moi. Or don't, but I'll disown you.