>
our 5 cents
Thursday, December 22, 2005
  I'M COMING TO CALIFORNIA, BABY!
Yes I am serious I am! The best is...

WORK IS SENDING ME.

Maybe my $9 per paycheque and all the headaches and long hours is starting to pay off. THere is a big conference connected to the new documentation the hospital is implementing and 2 of the Professional Practice Leaders will be sent to it in mid-march.

Unfortunately for me and the Talstress, the conference takes place in Orange County, but if Miss Kay were a blog reader and contributor, her panties would be up in a bunch with the anticipation of my visit to the outskirts of her city.

I have a lot of work ahead of me with this Poster Presentation et al but.... I AM GOING TO CALIFORNIA!!!

Hey Hickteeth, aren't you going too? This is the year of California for us all, apparently!

3 CHEERS FOR CALIFORNIA!!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
 
Comments:
Oh YES, tis true.

I am also "goin' back to Cali" in January for work. My conference is in Pasedena, not the O.C., but we all can't go to the hip settings-of-popular-drama cities, can we?

And if no one else's are - MY panties are in a flaming knot of excitement
 
Everyone is coming to Cali and no one is coming to visit me.

:(

Waaah!
 
Don't choo worry little Tali... we might have something up our little sleeves...

;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
My New Love
We Interrupt this Lack of Blogging to Broadcast an...
Stuff on my Cat
Hang on to your bootstraps
Lord Love a Duck
medical news
Vomit By Ms.Ms. and Hickteeth (Circa 1992)
What the @$#& Was Wrong With Us?
OOTG's questions
Hey ladies!

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger