>
our 5 cents
Monday, December 12, 2005
  What the @$#& Was Wrong With Us?
The following is a "rough draft" of a personals ad that Hickteeth and I wrote for One of the girls in 1993. I don't know if she ever saw it. I don't know WHY we were writing this for her. Maybe one of them can enlighten the rest of us.

"Hi, I'm a feisty bitch who likes to slap my men around! I've also been known to give the occasional kick up the ass. If you like this, then strap on a sausage and email me now. If this is not your idea of a steamy encounter, I can be gentle. But if you DO enjoy this, then I'll pull your balls so far and let them fly back into your face. I have a 12" dildo that I'll ram so hard up your ass that you'll bleed! But you'll love it so much you won't bleed blood- you'll bleed cum! Please leave me a message- now!"

OK-- you may be thinking- Ms Ms came up with this sicko crap but no, NO! Most of it is in Hickteeth's handwriting!

What what the heck was going on?! I shudder to think of what instigated this kind of perversion from sweet lil' angelic us.
 
Comments:
Ok, you were right, this is pretty funny... why were we writing this? and when?
And how did you find it?!?
 
My favourite parts of this "Ad":

1) "Hi, I'm a feisty bitch who likes to slap my men around"

2) "I've also been known to give the occasional kick up the ass"

3) "If you like this, then strap on a sausage"

4) "I'll pull your balls so far"

5) "and let them fly back into your face"

6) "12" dildo that I'll ram so hard up your ass"

7) "you'll love it so much you won't bleed blood- you'll bleed cum"
 
i echo the "what the fuck was wrong with you" sentiment. this is so wrong for numerous reasons.
for starters: i am wildly unclear as to the reason that you were writing a personal ad FOR me. i don't recall needing a personal to get me. correct me if i'm wrong on that one.
second, i don't think that you described the type of experience that i would fully enjoy. i fear that what i would have wanted at that time would prove to be infinately raunchier.
troisiemement, how the fuck can one "bleed" cum??? i have been trying to figure that one out for hours. oh? and how might that be enjoyable?
lastly, thank you fpr posting this, as i have been wanting to make up a personal for you, my dear ms., and now i have seemed to find the exact right words!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
OOTG's questions
Hey ladies!
Gertruzli!
D.O.D. (Dinah on Drugs)
Asstionary
dear hick
Checking in - FINALLY!
uncertain
Instructions for My Posts
Sounds Just Right To Me

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger