>
our 5 cents
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
  Gertruzli!
Or : The Process

Often people ask me, Hickteeth, what is your PROCESS?
I start by singing a little song about it, that usually goes something like "dum-da-dum-dum-GOING", or something like that.
Then, after I make fun of what that strange fashion girl at work is wearing, I walk the 2 flights of stairs up.
Then I stop near the door... and listen... I might have to wait if someone is in there.
If not, I go on inside, pick a door, enter, sit and wait.
I sit very calmly, and very quietly and again...I listen... is anyone in the hallway? Is anyone on their way to the door? Is anyone thinking of coming to the door?
If the answers are no, I QUICKLY do what I need to do. This is a very hurried process and not for the faint-of-heart (or faint-of-bum).
Then, with a quick step, I leave and jog down the 2 flights back to my desk.

And that's the process!
Thanks for asking.

Please see Homestarrunner.com / SBEmails / The Process for inspiration!
 
Comments:
thank you for this rendition of "the act". i was forever wondering how you went about the business. i fear that now my life is complete, and that there is little to live for. can this be so?
 
Very possibly.
 
so now what should i do???
 
ask yourself, why has no one else commented on this "process" of mine?
Are they already dead due to their lives being complete?
 
perhaps so.
or: they are not as interested in "movements" as we are.
one seems more inclined to talk about her ass, while the other about how she feels lonely.
we are obvioulsy superior with out poo chatter.
 
out=ouR
oops.
(i had poo stuck on my finger, it made me miss the key.)
 
Jen-- this is hilarious! I poo at work all the time and was wondering what others go through to get the job done. Your process seems well thought out and is flawless. You go girl! Poo all you can at work. Poo, poo away.

And you know, it was very good representation of "the process" by strongbad, brought to us by homestarrunner. An impressive tribute! THanks!!!
 
You're welcome Ms.Ms.
I see that you understand the process and you should feel free to implement it at work if you like.

I do not hold a copyright on this process, you can rest assured. Or perhaps poo assured.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
D.O.D. (Dinah on Drugs)
Asstionary
dear hick
Checking in - FINALLY!
uncertain
Instructions for My Posts
Sounds Just Right To Me
Dinner with His Massiveness
2 Funny Things
Arrived

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger