>
our 5 cents
Monday, December 05, 2005
  dear hick
we were together yesterday, and you posed a vital question. it is only now that i realize that there was no response had. you aked ms. and me advice about your eyebrows and, well, we got a little off-topic as ms.'s ass kept on entering into the conversation. now, ms. ass is a cute and loveable thing, so delish that you may want to part the cheeks and take yourself a lick, but so rude as it kept us away from your eyebrows.
this morning i am sad for the eyebrows-gone-unspoken-about. full of remorse, even. this here-in is my attempt to make it up to you and your wonderful arches of hair-above-the-eyball.
it is firmly my opinion, that should you want to partake in the opportunity of fine tuning your eyebrows, you should embrace it fully! go forth and apply hot sticky stuff and rip off with little pices of fabric, my friend! there is nothing to be lost by giving this activity the old college try, especially if you don't count your chickens before they hatch! i whole-heartledly endorse your pursuit of this hair removal, and would be thrilled to provide you with a name of one so talented at doing so.
after all, if you don't like the out come, remeber: it IS hair; it WILL grow back!
love,
ootg
 
Comments:
Deareast OOTG,

I am very unclear about the Chickens and Hatching reference, however, I think I might take you up on your offer (didn't you offer something?) and have my arches of goodness completely removed, after which time I will draw them in with an eyebrow pencil.

In this way I can begin the day in the mood I choose - angry, confused or sad - withouth having to tell everyone how I fell. The brow can say so much.

Thanks OOTG.
 
hey, not that i personally find anthing remotely "problematic" about the hairy arches, but should you wish to partake in some grooming, i would not recommend COMPLETELY removing them! oh lordy me!
if you would like, i can make an apt for the 2 of us (maybe on friday?) and we can go together. i will hold your hand.
 
I think I would prefer the gentle caress of a tweeser, such as they use at the Aveda salon as opposed to hot sticky substances, linen and "ripping".

If you want to go there, I'm in.
 
oooh aveda! sounds great! i, however will stick to my "lady", as i know that i "like what she does".
 
Hickteeth! NO! My humble O is that you should leave those Hickbrows the way they are! YOu are a lucky woman to have such eye-protectors that are well-formed,with nary a stray hair and your eyes are nice and big and blue, without being drowned out by bushy brows. I say don't mess with what's not hairy! If you indeedy do have a straight hair or two (hey i'm a poit and and didn't knowit), just pluck away on your own!

If you want to remove some pelure, I suggest the brazilian. Baby, it's fabulous.
 
i meant STRAY hair not straight hair. Duh!!

I sure am a nob-zlru (that's my word verif word!)
 
Well, first off, my brows are not so well-formed and have many strays. They protect my eyes a little too much, as far as I'm concerned. THere are no dust storms coming!

As for the 2nd recommendation. Who does one go to for that? The lady I always use who knows me so well? HOW CAN I? That's like asking your best friend to "check out your hemmerhoid" for you.

Just can't do it.
 
Yes, I know I spelled herherhoid wrong. How do you spell it? Hemmaroid, Hammer-holds, Hen-of-Troys,

Oh I got it!
HEMMORRHOID
Thanks Google!
 
so many people get brazilians.. it's best just to use word of mouth. girls love talking about that stuff.

i think my friend Jay from the weekend is stalking me (well, via email he just admitted his persistent email was "mildly stalker-esque". Ha! I guess it's my lavender-scented and green apple flavoured bum
 
smells like lavenders but tastes like green apple?

that's just weird.

my VR word is "gtruzli" and all I keep thinking is "Gertruzli!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Checking in - FINALLY!
uncertain
Instructions for My Posts
Sounds Just Right To Me
Dinner with His Massiveness
2 Funny Things
Arrived
"tying-up" some "loose ends"
because i don't write as well as other people on t...
Graphic entries by a non-graphite

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger