>
our 5 cents
Friday, June 23, 2006
  Blog Ban : The Bain of my Being
Beautiful Babies, Blogging Buddies... Bitches,

A brilliantly bad brainchild of my business has been born!
A breech of my being!

I am banished...A Blog Ban has burdened the building.

I am bugged... and bewildered. How will I bring bliss into my backbreaking and boring workplace?

This bad news has bummed me out and bestowed upon me "the blues".

I shall begrudgingly attempt to bite the bullet and brighten my burdens with a bubble bath... b-adieu.

(I am now bound to blog from my own bedroom - bah!)
 
Comments:
bery bunny bick!
umm... can't be bothered to think up clever aliterations. i'm not so smart like you.
still, i insist after having read the ban myself: you can blog on your lunch hour! just not about work things. i dunno. i tink maybe you need to post the notice here and let us decide. (if you need it, i have it in my inbox....)
hope the bubble bath was beautiful blissful.
 
Wow a blog ban. That's rough. I do want to read the memo, was it directed at you directly or everyone. That BITES with a capital B
 
It was sent to the whole company, not just me..
(can you imagine if it was only me!??)
 
BLOG BAN!?!?!?!

That is bullshit! The big boss needs a brutal beating and a boot up the butt! You can bicker to begin to undo this barbarous behaviour and change his boring belief that blogs are bad!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
period
On Not Being Funny Anymore
Duo- PinOSTi
this 31 thing may not be working out for me...
WWA* a well as a continuation of overhead at the H...
hey ms. ms.
things overheard on the streets of NY
The Worst Thing I've Ever Done
"I can tell I'm sick from the smell of my farts"
NUMBER 9

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger