>
our 5 cents
Saturday, May 27, 2006
  NUMBER 9















Just thought I would share ; )
 
Comments:
Hey Shenanigan! How goes it? I would love to read the Time Traveller Wife...if you don't mind me sharing your book...maybe we can do a recommendation swap!!! What do you think?

Email me!
 
Sounds good. I will email you to get your address.

I just bought three books yesterday. But I will take any recommendations you want to send my way.

I was in a bit of a manic mood at the bookstore. Wanting something light to read and I couldn't choose just one. I bought three books:

1. Sisterhood of the Travelling pants (I'm half way through and quite enjoying it!)
2. TTYL - A narrative story all written in instant message language.
(Was in the young adult section and stumbled up this. Could be fun or really annoying but got to keep up with what the kids are up to these days!)
3. JPod - a somewhat sequel to Microserfs one of my all time fav books.
 
Is that... a #9?
 
there's no fooling you, Hickteeth!
 
hick, you must be a detective!
 
Shut up losers - that was supposed to be read in the "are those brownines"? kind of voice

I know what it IS!

Shit man! You people don't give anyone an INCH.
 
OOTG - you must be a biz-natch!
 
what's a biz-natch?

is that like a bi-snatch?
or more like a biatche?
 
It's like a big ol' fat ol' nasty ol' BITCH but with an extra syllable for effect.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Maimed and Mutilated
Picky Eaters Can go Pick Somewhere Else!
I'm ALIVE
Where've I Been?
Pumping Iron and Window Washers
Apology to Seat 34C
The Freaky Deaky Blog World
Hickisms
Hot hot hot
I want to be a cowboy!

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger