>
our 5 cents
Sunday, May 14, 2006
  Apology to Seat 34C
Okay, um, hi. I would just like to issue this public apology to the girl sitting next to me in Seat 34C.

Firstly, I’m sorry for waking you up for my second vodka cranberry. I didn’t mean to startle you. Yes it was probably rude of me to shout across the isle and down the galley when I could have just pressed my call button. So I’m sorry for that.

Secondly, I’m sorry for those tiny red dots of cranberry juice you may or may not have all over you and which you may or may not notice when you go home or go to launder your clothes. You see I got a little clumsy with my ice and, well, you were fast asleep and you did not realize that one of the ice cubes jumped out and splashed back into the cup and sprayed droplets everywhere. If you are reading this please let me know and I will take care of the dry cleaning on that lovely white cardigan you were wearing.

Finally, while I am at it, I will also apologize for the tuna salad sandwich I had for lunch. Yes, I’m sure it didn’t make my breath the freshest nor did it sit terribly well in my stomach. So sorry for that too.

Thank you for your patients Seat 34C.

Now if man in 29B who kept blocking the TV screen so I couldn’t watch the movie could please step forward. ---- I’m waiting for my apology!!!
 
Comments:
Miss Kay/ Kugey/ Shenanegan is lovin' the blog!!
 
yah, it's a phase, I'm sure it will pass. Just like the hawaiin, then zombies, pears and now blogs.
 
I think you can add new blog names to that list.

I thought you had only link to the blog, how can you make up a new name and be a contributor to this blog too?
 
BTW - this entry made me laugh. Poor white cartigan!

At least it isn't as bad as when OOTG's brother, let's call him "Maple Syrup", got his shoes STOLEN on a plane and had to descend with bare feet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
The Freaky Deaky Blog World
Hickisms
Hot hot hot
I want to be a cowboy!
Master of The House
"The Blog Exchange"... free for women, 24 hours a ...
Sunday Morning Buttermilk Pancakes
Time for a new challenge
hickatron?
Ode to Tom

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger