>
our 5 cents
Monday, May 15, 2006
  Pumping Iron and Window Washers
Yesterday Cuddles and I decided to go to the gym to lift weights. I have only ever lifted weights one time before that, also with Cuddles, and we "took it easy" that time as we like to say in the biz.

Well, yesterday we were enjoying all the new machines and I was especially enjoying making weight-lifting faces and growling while doing "just one more" rep. Cuddles would be like : are you done? And I'd be like "grrrrooowwlllll-who-me? Nah.. I...

OMG! Newsflash! A window washer is descending past my window! Washing! What is the proper etiquette? Do I wave? Pretend not to notice? He's like 2 feet away from me and.. say... he looks kinda cute... too bad these windows don't open. Maybe I'll put a post-it with my number on it and stick it to the window for him to see. Wait, I can't do that - what about Cuddles? Ok, Tali, I'm putting your number up. You'll be here soon and it can be a one-week whirlwind window washing romance. ok c'est decide.

Sorry for the interruption.
...I'm just going to do one-rrrrrrrr-YEAH! more... rrrrep." Then I'd either collapse in feigned exhaustion and do a professional wrestler move or something.

Needless to say... have you all guessed where this is going?
Ok, it's not that bad, it only hurts about the chest, breast, back, neck and head areas.
And of course the ass. Cuddles says my ass must be my "weakest link" since it hurts so much. I, sadly, must concur that my ass has always been my "weakest link". Unlike Ms Ms's which is lickably delicious.
 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
why does the convo always flow back towards my tasty ass?

i think hickteeth's ass is swell too, weak link or not!
 
Oh stop it Ms Ms! I'm blushing.

But honeslty, no man has ever felt the urge to launch me onto my chest and have a taste of it.

That honour is yours.
 
and it is quite the honour. yes.
 
WOOHOOO! Am I going to get some in Montreal?
Thanks for hooking me up Hick!

Are we doing breakfast every morning this week girls? I'm SO EXICTED TO COME HOME!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Apology to Seat 34C
The Freaky Deaky Blog World
Hickisms
Hot hot hot
I want to be a cowboy!
Master of The House
"The Blog Exchange"... free for women, 24 hours a ...
Sunday Morning Buttermilk Pancakes
Time for a new challenge
hickatron?

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger