>
our 5 cents
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
  period
hey all!
for fear of letting you think that i actually might someday return to this blog in full force, i will make this post short. i don't want to tempt you too too much with my genius writing lest you find yourselves aching for more.
so the title for the day is period. no, it does not refer to me (the one who cannot mentruate on her own), but rather to the lexicon surronding the act. i admit, dear friends, that i did find the idea for this "somewhere else", but thought is funny enough to share with you fine feathered ladies.
without further ado, if you were ever in seach of what to call your period, please check here.
 
Comments:
what possessed you to go looking this up?

And why isn't "red striped tights" on the list?
or how about "he cup is half full" (for those of you with 'keepers'
or or or or or
"uterus-a-plenty"!
Hey, this is fun...
 
note the part where i say (and i quote: "i admit, dear friends, that i did find the idea for this "somewhere else" "
i did not think this genius up all by myself. i take no credit for it.
 
you guys are all weird!
 
Hey!!! I call it "Blow Job Week" too!!!

I don't understand "Barbeque Chicken though...
 
hope u don't mind, i posted the entire list on my blog. i am such a sicko. need to know where to find it when i need it though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
On Not Being Funny Anymore
Duo- PinOSTi
this 31 thing may not be working out for me...
WWA* a well as a continuation of overhead at the H...
hey ms. ms.
things overheard on the streets of NY
The Worst Thing I've Ever Done
"I can tell I'm sick from the smell of my farts"
NUMBER 9
Maimed and Mutilated

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger