>
our 5 cents
Monday, June 19, 2006
  this 31 thing may not be working out for me...
I know I am the youngest of the bunch, and therefore, my mind should be the sharpest (if not my actions wisest) ... but this morning, thank the holy goodness I was wearing dark brown pants, cause I spilled my coffee on them twice while on the streetcar. Twice! Is this a sign I should:

a) drink my coffee at my desk like a normal person, instead of drinking it while in motion, dangling bags, and umbrellas, lifevests and oars from my hands
b) always wear dark brown pants
c) just call it quits already and retire, so I don't have to endure wet or stained clothing at work anymore and the shame that ensues

Well, the good news is that I was on my best behaviour on my birthday outing at Supermarket (in Kensington Market-- I think it's new since y'all lived here...). A big group of people came out and made me feel loved and there are stories to tell! Though... none of them mine!! For once!! Actually, I did drink quite a bit of sweeeeet muthafuckin sangria, so maybe there are some stories I just don't remember?!

3 cheers for 31 year old blogging and to a year just slightly more entertaining than the last (don't think I can handle much more...)!
 
Comments:
Happy birthday. Funny when I read this. Yesterday I was wearing a new white shirt (see the whatshouldiweartoday blog for photo) and splashed ice coffee all over it. Little droplets of ice coffee. Now it's a speckled white shirt. Mr. Shennanigan just shook his head and said, "I think you should just wear only dark brown clothing from now on!"

maybe that is the solution. Dark brown clothing for all! Either that or switch to clear beverages. Zima anyone?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
WWA* a well as a continuation of overhead at the H...
hey ms. ms.
things overheard on the streets of NY
The Worst Thing I've Ever Done
"I can tell I'm sick from the smell of my farts"
NUMBER 9
Maimed and Mutilated
Picky Eaters Can go Pick Somewhere Else!
I'm ALIVE
Where've I Been?

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger