>
our 5 cents
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
  "I can tell I'm sick from the smell of my farts"
... and other tid-bits overheard at the Hick-Cuddles household (yes, we've moved in together everyone. It's "official", which means I'm now "cleaning up for two")

"snnnoooooorrrrrrre.............breath......snnnnnnoooooorrrrrrree"
"your snores were the growls of a giant killer cat that was chasing me in my dream last night!"

"you can squeeze my bum if you want to"

"no, it doesn't look like a roach, that's an ant"
"that is totally not an ant, it's a beetle"
"um.. no it's not!"
"Let's send it into Animal Planet and have it analyzed"

"my mom apologizes for telling you to 'have a good year' on your birthday, she doesn't want you to think she said that because she doesn't want to see you for a year"

"yes, I do have stinky pee this week, and I'm about to pee so you can come in and smell it if you like"
(in response to some questioning from your truly to determine the proper remedy for Cuddles' allergies)
Epilogue : his pee was not, in fact, stinky therefore "Nit-Ac" was NOT the correct remedy. Keynote of that remedy is "Foul smelling pee - smells like horse's urine"

I think this will be an ongoing segment on OFC, since intimate, embarassing and sometimes disgusting statements are declared and professed each day in our little home.

"Enjui" - a la OOTG
 
Comments:
I love it! Please make this a weekly segment.

PS. You guys are weird!
 
The latest :
"I'm upset at you but I don't want to talk about it right now"
"ok great, so I'll just think about it all day"
"well, that sounds like a plan"

can you say FRUSTRATION?
 
Hee hee!!! This is great!! I will tell you about all the clever things my cats meow about as part of my weekly segment.

ie: "Meeeowww... get a boyfriend already, you horny bitch!"
 
I think your cats would be smarter to say "meeeoowwww... boyfriends make you sit around all day and let you mull over why they may or may not be mad at you and when they finally tell you why its like : what the?!? and then like : yer a total whack-job!"
 
Okay if we are all playing, here is a snipit from Mr and Mrs Shennanigan dialogue:

"if you frame around the outsides, on all outside edges, nothing in the middle, it should be sturdy enough. You still need to support it from the top so it doesn't sag"


Yah, I know you haven't heard anything quite THAT sexy in a long time!!!
 
Ok my turn my turn...things hear in my apartment:

*crickets*
*crickets*

DAMN!
 
Sorry Ms Shenanigan, there's nothing sexy about "sagging"
 
shagging, however... there is something to be said about that!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
NUMBER 9
Maimed and Mutilated
Picky Eaters Can go Pick Somewhere Else!
I'm ALIVE
Where've I Been?
Pumping Iron and Window Washers
Apology to Seat 34C
The Freaky Deaky Blog World
Hickisms
Hot hot hot

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger