>
our 5 cents
Sunday, January 28, 2007
  A Toothbrush in my Pussy
Yes, that's right you read the title correctly.

I just discovered that my cat likes to eat my toothbrush!

EEEEEEWWWWWW.

I've had the cat for four months. I've had the toothbrush longer. I've used it many a times. How long has this cat been licking, biting, chewing my toothbrush.

EEEEEEWWWWWWW.

The faint taste of cat food in my mouth, the odd hair ball I cough up. IT's all making sense now.

EEEEEEWWWWWWW.

Lesson learned. The NEW toothbrush gets a case and will be kept in the medicine cabinet.

But what else does she get into while we are gone?! Must mount the secret kitty cam!
 
Comments:
ew ew and ew.
slight consolation : apparently cat's mouths are VERY clean... or was that dog's mouths?

Oh who knows, but all you can pray for is that she licked her privates AFTER licking the toothbrush.

BTW - you should keep your toothbrush in a cabinet anyway, as David Suziki points out the many many bacteria and gross stuff that lands on your toothbrush in the bathroom - think evaporation from the toilet.
 
Yes I did hear that everytime you flush your toilet little spraylets of toilet water diffuse into the air and land on your toothbrush.

Does everyone keep their toothbrush in a cabinet because of this?!
 
Yes, we ALL do.

And BTW - the title of your post is dirty dirty dirty!!!
 
ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!

I have cats and it's amazing what they get up to...

My t-brush is not in a cabinet! I have only a cabinet UNDER the sink, and there's no place in it! Am I brushing my teeth with poo just like MMe shenan??

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw
 
You might be brushing your teeth with poo. Check your toothpaste, is it called "Poo Log toothpaste"?

Or " Excrement Enamel Exfoliant"?

then you may have a problem...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
A Seriously Shizzite Situation : follow along if y...
Monkeys in Love
The Minds of Teenagers a.k.a. Not For the Faint of...
The poo-poo song
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The pee pee song
The Dilemma
To post the video here?
If only I had seen this BEFORE we went to Vegas!Ju...
Guaranteed the most disgusting Blog Post you will ...

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger