>
our 5 cents
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
  luck be a lady tonight
or today. whichever.
holy shit people! i have a major announcement to make!
i was on the land of monks today to pick up some spelt bread from our friendly neighbourhood baker. and the bucks... it was calling to me! the louisiana corn muf-cake... it was purring and wispering my name. "one of the girls... come eat me..." in a spooky voice. in cartoon fashion my feet lifted from the ground and led by my nose, i floated towards the door of this famous coffee establishment. after i ordered said massive chunk of delicious oily magnificence, i inquired after some coffee. you see my fine haired friends, i have not been frequenting the bucks since my pledge to not ingest caffine. today i was interested in the non-caf versions of their dark brown specialities. alas, here is my most wonderful news:
starbucks makes a decaf frappicino. DECAF. hello!
there is obviously a god up there, and said god has heard my prayers.
angels sing on high.
 
Comments:
woo hoo for the decaf frap and ootg.

personally, i don't see the purpose of non-caf, but to each her own!

3 cheers!
 
I'm with Ms Ms. Not understanding the drinking a usually cafenated beverage sans caffeine. I am also not understanding how you spell the word 'cafentated' (cafeinated?) too lazy to look it up!
 
Ok the "purpose" of "non-caf" if so that I don't drink "caf" (staying away from the whole word, as its spelling proves to be dangerous,) becasue I find that "caf" is not good for me. I happen to love the beverage, so to me, it's finding was serendipitous. A moment of divine awe, if you will. Of course, upon discussing this with hickteeth she was quick to point out the two following points:
1. the quantity of sugar that existis in said drink of exquisiteness (let is not that I have has one of such items the entire summer!)
and 2. that, having worked at said establishment in her dark past, she was well aware of the drink's presence on this here earth.
well, THANKS FOR NOTHING, hickteeth (wihtout cavities, becasause you inbibe not frappicinos.)
 
Is this a sentence?

"(let is not that I have has one of such items the entire summer!)"

I am LOL about it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
I hope I'm not dooced
Just Hangin' Out... (for the world to see)
Hypothetical Moral Question
Postin' on Hickteeth's behalf
Heavy Metal Singles Party
Internet is EVIL
Blog Ban : The Bain of my Being
period
On Not Being Funny Anymore
Duo- PinOSTi

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger