>
our 5 cents
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
  I hope I'm not dooced
Dooce : To lose one's job due to blogging - the word is created by another blogger who is now WORKING as a blogger (as she lost her job)

A.K.A. More From Cuddles and Hick (a short one)

Cuddles : Snnnnoooorrrrre....snn...snnooorreeeeeee...
HIck : Cuddles... Cuddles! (poke.. prod..push)
Cuddles : snnnnnnnnooooooooreeeeee....snnnnnn*
Hick : (PUSH)
Cuddles : ugn?
Hick : You're snoring again.
Cuddles : Maybe I snore so much because I love you.
Hick : Wow. well thanks for loving me so loudly, every single night.
Cuddles : unnng.

Do you think he was coherent and understanding what he was saying? I'm not so sure, and was annoyed at the time, but upon waking up and thinking about it... I had a giggling fit, realising how weird it was.
What was he thinking?!?
 
Comments:
men.
(that's all there is to say about that.)

(and re: dooce... heather lost her job because she was blogging about WORK. this is decidedly not work related. have no fear.)
 
PHEW and PHEW.

oh shit, here I go, blogging again!
 
ha haaaaa! it's funny cause he snores ....

ok why don't we allow others to comment? is it because of rockenpooper? is it?
 
I miss rockenpooper. I hope he's okay.

and my tip to you Hickonosleepo - earplugs. They preform miracles. Just ask Mr. shenanigan. I don't believe him but apparently I love him loudly every night too!
 
Ms Shen - I can't wear those things, I am afraid something bad will happen where I need to hear it (like the fire alarm!) - also I don't like things in my ears when I am sleeping...

what do you mean no one can comment...
here we are commenting! who can't comment?
 
only team members can comment on this blog now.

if it's gonna be that way, why not remove word verification? it's annoying!!!
 
huh? what is going on?
i go to toronto and all hell breaks loose in the comment section...
 
test
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Just Hangin' Out... (for the world to see)
Hypothetical Moral Question
Postin' on Hickteeth's behalf
Heavy Metal Singles Party
Internet is EVIL
Blog Ban : The Bain of my Being
period
On Not Being Funny Anymore
Duo- PinOSTi
this 31 thing may not be working out for me...

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger