>
our 5 cents
Monday, April 24, 2006
  i think this deserves an entry of its own
but i'm not sure.
i can't be too confident that i know how to blog anymore. i have been beaten and battered by those i thought were my friends. all because of an entry. darlings, i thought we were above this. i was hoping the response to my entry would have been words of encouragement: way to go ootg, you're bloggin' again!; rock on blista*! and the like. i am hurt, and we are friends so i felt that i had to tell you. i know how you feel, and now you kow what is going on inside this head of mine.
onwards and upwards.
(*blista=blog sista)
 
Comments:
OOTG, honey... you can blog! You have blogability and you are blogstrodinary. Don't let me offend you! I was just to blogcited when I saw you had posted, then a little blogsappointed when you decided not to write. Sorry I got mad. Can we be friends?

And as for deleting my post... I think I did that myself!! It was a dumb email forward and I didn't want to take away from Miss Kay's ham and cream cheese grossness.

Are we all forgiven and fuzzy lovey friends again?
 
feel the love. embrace the love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
No Nuts on the Plane
Issue with OOTG
i figured i would write a post instead of just com...
Split Me Trousers!
Are those Brownies?
So, You Think My Mum's A Kook?
Overheard at the Ms.' House...
I'm a Sickass
Just in case I had forgotten, It’s Official. I li...
"Our 5 Cents" In a Nutshell

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger