>
our 5 cents
Thursday, January 05, 2006
  tiny tidbits of tushy treasure
To continue with the theme of inserting things between one's cheeks...
I made another emergentcy run to the lingerie store (please see blog entitled "tying up some loose ends") and went on a thongavaganza.
There was a major sale on and digging through bins (bins of underwear!) reminded me of my Wallue Willage (as we called it) days, only I was digging for as little material as I could find. The stringiest, smallest, lease offensive threads that will hopefully go unnoticed by my over-sensitive crack. Too much material makes for a sad bum.

Why the sudden rush you may ask?
I need these little morsels of elastic for my trip to LA - lookout Ms.Kay! Here comes Hicky!

Also : now that I am packin' panties, I wonder : is it very wrong to wear before washing? I'm leaving tomorrow! How clean are the factories? Do delivery men suck on the bum bits dreaming of assilingus?
 
Comments:
Pathetically, I am commenting on my own blog.. for when the story of the digging for thongs was re-told to Cuddles he said " ew, digging through bins of underwear that you know have been pawed by so many other people!"

Well, I guess that answers the wear before washng question.

"pawed" - makes me think of oily french-fry fingers.

Also - this morning there was a spider on my toothbrush. On the brush part.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Salads: Not Just an Appetizer
A New Year's Date?
Horny Old Patient
comments, and maybe a bit of muffin
I'M COMING TO CALIFORNIA, BABY!
My New Love
We Interrupt this Lack of Blogging to Broadcast an...
Stuff on my Cat
Hang on to your bootstraps
Lord Love a Duck

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger