>
our 5 cents
Thursday, January 12, 2006
  A Good Date!
Hey Girls... just a quickie to say that I went on a good date! It has been so long... but nice to be sitting across from someone who I barely know, but find attractive and have a million things to talk about and lots of laughs and no dull moments. Someone I actually wanted to jump in the car saying goodbye, but didn't.

Knowing my luck, he will never call again but it was nice! I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear like a girl-school girl (sans kilt) this morning on my walk from the subway. Stupid, I know. I have terrible judgement with men so should probably write it off as a one-time-deal, but it was nice! (he seemed keen though...)

Yes yes, of course the full story will follow elsewhere, but wanted to share with friends first.

GRin, grin, grin, grin .... (Knock it off you freak!!!)
 
Comments:
Woo hoo!!!

That sounds great!
Any more progress with this? I notice its been a few days already

YAY!
 
nope... we went out twice, everything seemed great, we kissed... now it's been 4 days and he hasnt called. I left a message yesterday but am not expecting anything.

i just don't get these dang-blasted men!!
 
WTF??!

Sheeshola-almighty!

I don't get them either! JEEEEEEZ.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
so much blog so little time
I have a place to live.
HEY SUCKAS!
An Occasion of Massive Proportions
tiny tidbits of tushy treasure
Salads: Not Just an Appetizer
A New Year's Date?
Horny Old Patient
comments, and maybe a bit of muffin
I'M COMING TO CALIFORNIA, BABY!

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger