>
our 5 cents
Thursday, March 09, 2006
  Sadness
Hellooooo ladies.
I'm grumpy and I'm missing you guys :(
Can you all come visit me becuase I need some TLC. Just a big hug.
*gloom*

Nothing new to report. Hickteeth..I got your postcard...it is the BEST! I was SO excited to get REAL mail. YAY! You like me...you really like me.

I wish I could be in Toronto when you are there and come hang out.

No idea when I will make it to Montreal. At the ABSOLUTE latest, it will be September. That just seems SO FAR AWAY!

OOTG...no cats until you come to visit..so HURRY UP! I need to keep this plase allergy-friendly for you.

What I wouldn't give to meet you guys for some Sushi Shop or B&M or even just St.Viateur on Monkland.

Yours truly,
Lonely Girl in San Fran
 
Comments:
Oh, Tali! I wish I could fly out and be there right now!!!

i'm so annoyed my conference on mnday is in the OC and not the SF.

Hang in there girl... we're gonna get there!!!

hope you make it to toronto or montreal this summer though :) or spring!!! YEAH, spring AND summer!
 
I hope so..I could use some Canadian TLC
 
Hey there,

there is still a possibility that might make it out there in May so hold on to your ass! And the poo within!

Hey! What's with the man? Is he not there?
 
hey, and what's with the "even just" St. Viateur. I happen to like St. V alot! Why doesn't anyone else like St.V?

Speaking of St.V, the real St.V a la Valentine just slipped right by this year, eh? S'ok with me, but s'weird. Didn't even notice...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Do you know somebody on The Patch?
Small Pox? Who cares! SALES!
We are so far behind
Our Girl
Another OOTG?
"The Process" in Engrish
Randomness
Me again?
who doesn't feel like working?
Quickies

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger