>
our 5 cents
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
  Quickies
I'm homesick and I miss you guys :(
Waaaaah.
I'm gonna be in Toronto on Feb 17th through the 21ish. Anyone going to be in town?
Anyone? Anyone?

So...nothing much to report here. I moved into my apartment and I'm loving it. I have a pullout couch for guests. So come and visit already will ya? I'm in the middle of little italy..right on the edge of Chinatown (and where all the strip clubs are). Walking distance to everything. It's really great. My dad came to visit on the weekend and fell a little bit in love with it.

As for thigns with Ro...well..the visit was good. And since he reads this little blog once in a while I will go into NO details and save it all for an email. *snicker* But he is coming back for 5 weeks to figure out where we go from here and spend more time together to make sure we can make this all work. But...as for his performance in the bedroom...well..it was allll good. He's a very cunnin linguist..if you know what I mean. And he was always ready to go. It was pretty damn good ladies. Go find a man from Scotland..TRUST ME!

Now I'm at work so I should really stop writing this and go work before I get in trouble for blogging at work (I swear I don't talk about work great gods of checking up on what I do).
 
Comments:
Well, RO, since apparently you read this blog too - Tali seems to have given you a favorable review and one which she assumes you will be reading.

So don't dissapoint on the lingus from now on...
no pressure!

also : Tals, you used the word "work" 4 times in your last sentence.. is someone trying to tell you something?
 
I'm addicted to work...although Ro will tell you that I never talk about it...as may OOTG.....
So..I HAVE NO IDEA!

:)

I miss you Hickteeth.
You too OOTG.
 
Missage all aroundage m'lady.

I will be in the Mont on the weekend that you will be in the Toront.. ah well
 
miss you too tali!
and as for that run to scotland to find a man advice... well i am on my way! thanks for letting me know where the good men are! i have been searching and search and searching!
now i can look no more.
thank the lord for tali and ro!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
better luck next time
Plummy Prunes
Dagnabbit!!
hey tali
The score
I'm An Accomplice to Hookey
oy vey
A Good Date!
so much blog so little time
I have a place to live.

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger