>
our 5 cents
Sunday, February 19, 2006
  "The Process" in Engrish
I have translated Hickteeth's Post of Pride to ENGRISH for your pleasure, and other people's pleasure. ENJUIE!!

Frequently do the people ask in me, your process which is what of Hickteeth?
I concerning that start by singing the song which is small, that usually something, or something which is that way "dum da dum dum seems like the thing which goes", it goes.
I of those which the girl that strange methodological of work has attached to the body made the pleasure after and, I walk two flight stairways.
If and, I stop and the door being soon... hear... is I there, you must wait, perhaps someone. So, when is not, I do, relay continuation choose the door, enter, sit down, wait and.
I sit down very calmly, very gently and for the second time...... with anyone of the entryway which is hears? With anyone of methods is there a door? Anyone who is thought concerning coming is there a door?
If answering no, I directly me those which have necessity easy. As for this there is no process which central for faint can be rushed very, it is, (or faint is trivial). And, fast step and, I go away under two flights to the back section my desk, shake.
 
Comments:
The healthy person person this time you yourself were exceeded really!

You yourself are exceeded, rather than going, exactly that I think of
that it cannot become strange time.

The joke it doesn't end under any condition?
 
Try to guess what I originally wrote!
hoo-ey!

Its like poetry, isn't it?

My verification word "eesgoe"
Hey MsMS - Ees Goe, remember me?
 
That's some good and proper engrish... I can't understand what it means to save my life, but it kind of seems like I should!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey - what choo deleting Willis?!?

Yeah, that's the thing about it - it feels like you SHOULD understand, but for the life of you - you don't!

It's sentence order out as of if. Or faulty not words correct.

know what I mean?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Randomness
Me again?
who doesn't feel like working?
Quickies
better luck next time
Plummy Prunes
Dagnabbit!!
hey tali
The score
I'm An Accomplice to Hookey

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger