>
our 5 cents
Friday, March 31, 2006
  Does liking cheesy love songs make me weird?
First off I want to apologize for starting my own separate Blog. It was not an intentional insult to this Blog. I had a story to tell the world and it had been so long that I couldn’t remember my log in to this one. Fortunately Hick Teeth came to my rescue and put me back on course. OOTG is right, my taxes are done, I don’t have a job now is the time I can catch up. And now I’ve been “tagged” --- Challenged if you will.


So here I am – Weird things. Well I’m not weird. But I guess I have some idiosyncrasies that some others would consider odd.

1. Talking Cats. Can’t get enough of them --- or ANY non-animated animal that is personified. It seems to crack me up to no end while others remain unphased. Is that weird? Doesn’t everyone think taking animals are hilarious? AFLACK?! Common, it’s funny stuff!
2. I’ve spent the last 4 days pasting Nipples on a She Demon (frame by frame for a movie! THE SLAUGHTER) I close my eyes and all I see are floating Nipples – now even I know that’s weird!
3. I love tomatoes but hate tomato sauce!
4. There are certain types of perfume that cause me to go insane. Not good insane, just lose it completely and freak out insane!
5. I like the Song “Hero” by Enrique Iglesias. Now you’ve gotten me admitting my deepest darkest secrets.
6. and finally – a weird fact that most of you don’t know. My right armpit is hairier than my left!!! (due to a debouched laser hair removal episode!)

Phewph. I did it! Wow, when you start to get on it there are a lot of things you can come up with. I’ve bookmarked this sight on my Toolbar. This is not the last you will be hearing from me!
 
Comments:
well, looky who's here!
have known you for so long, and din't know these things.
well the nipple thing is like this week, so how could i know? how? i don't have esp.
also i know the tomato sauce thing. from when you were little. you would never eat anything. it made my parents nervous when you came over.
and the hero son? not weird. i like it. no, i lurve it. my treainer always plays enrique. i heart that song, man. so: not weird.
thats all.
have you been back to read all that you have missed?
now that you are here, you can't let us down!
 
who's miss kay again?

ootg, what's a treiner?

i think i'm missing something today
 
Welcome!!!

Miss Kay - what happened with the laser removal? I am interested... what if I want to do it someday. I may you know.

Also - Hero - that's weird. And OOTG is weird too.

Weird and weird.

Similar to you but opposite : I don't like peas but I do like pea soup.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Stealing the Odd
The Weirdness-Tag
Y'All Are It
What am I, some kind of masochist?
Sadness
Do you know somebody on The Patch?
Small Pox? Who cares! SALES!
We are so far behind
Our Girl
Another OOTG?

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger