The Low-Down on the Ho-I-Found (just kidding! sheesh don't be so sensitive!)
This weekend I received a call from Ms.Ms. "Hi it's Ms.Ms! I'm in a good mood so call me back. If you don't you can go to hell!"
I didn't get the message until the following morning, which is why, I determined at a later time, I woke up in Hell. Thanks ALOT Ms.Ms. I was granted one phone call....
PB : Ms. Ms? Hi, It's PB, yeah.. um.. I'm in Hell now thanks to you. It's very hot and I can't talk.. I'm.. so... parched....
Ms.Ms : well you should have called me back. We can no longer be friends.
PB : I'm SORREH I only got your call this morning!
(Ms.Ms giggles, I hear shuffling")
the next couple of lines were designed to allow me to Sherlock Holmes-like deduce that someone was over there...
PB : Is that HS of E?!!?!???
PB : So you got a piece of the Hulk eh??
... I will now cease this story as I have a feeling Ms. HS of E would prefer to conclude it herself.
She did explain to me that he ate 3 pieces of pizza BEFORE they went out for brunch. This allowed me to once again Sherlock-Holmes-like deduce that :
1. She "spent his evergy" so much that he was desperately trying to re-build it enough to be able to go out and eat more. W-o-w.
2. He is not lactose intolerant
3. Men with HS like pizza, as well as brunch, as well as lovely ladies such as Ms.Ms.
4. It may or may not had mushroooms on it.
5. Either they slept in late (I called at 11) or never went to bed.
6. I was told his "name" but shant repeat it here for obvious reasons. It was NOT Brian nor was it Harjit or Ling-Mao. Deduce...
7. If I had been in TO at that exact moment and had rang Ms.Ms'sss's's doorbell, I would have met him. I would have MET him! Dang it all.
8. Ms.Ms. is also not lactose intolerant. She is simply non-HS intolerant.
9. Pizza is also what one would refer to as a "hangover" food, and therefore, I believe that beverages might have been involved the night before. This is only speculative.
10. I did not go out for brunch, but ate a nice bowl of "Spelt Flakes" with Soy Milk and ground Flax Seeds. Hoo-boy. For a good time, call PB I tell ya.