>
our 5 cents
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
  It feels like there's a piece of material shoved up my ass.
This morning I put on a lovely outfit. Skirt, long turtleneck, socks and cute shoes. I went for the socks option since I didn't want to put on tights.

Tights bother me, they bunch and pull and are tight around the stomach area, making a bump where they end and making me look like the michelin man in a turtleneck. I don't like the VPLs not do I like the VTE (Visible Tight Endage) so, I chose knee-highs. My skirt covers past the top of the sock - don't worry.

I also chose to wear a thong with my skirt (seea above re : my view on VPLs). It being colder, and therefore not generally skirt weather, I haven't graced my posterior with a thong in a long while.

As I got out of my car and walked to the bus, a sensation came over me. I got more uncomfotable, and was walking funny and acutally thought to myself "It Feels Like There's a Piece of Material Shoved Up My Ass" and the second thought that came to mind was "Oh Crap - There Is" and then "And I'll Have To Feel It All Day" followed closely by "I Can't Even Pick It Out!"

Picking it out : will help for 3 minutes until it creeps right on back in there and snuggles up warmly to my redeye.
Removing it : will cause me wonder all day if anyone will notice me going commando.
There are no other options : except wearing them more often to get used to it or never wearing them again.

Sitting down seems to be a comfortable option. As I type I can barely feel the little bugger. I guess I'm destined to remain on my thong-laden rear today.
 
Comments:
personally i've recently refound my love of tights (they make them in low waisted versions now as to not constrict the stomach area) I will also never give up the love I have for the thong but I have to admit under a skirt I usually opt for the boy cut. Full coverage without VPL! (don't worry, there will be some coming in the mail for you shortly --- can't wait to see cuddles in them!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Previously on Our 5 Cents
Done and Done
Hickteeth is right
Sad State of Affairs
The Perfect Snap
Who's up for a game?http://www.blogger.com/img/gl....
Enjoie
ANAL SEX
A Clear Winner
OOPCIN NYC
If no one else will do it, I guess it's up to ME

Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger